Who are the SteezBros?

Welcome to SteezBros! SteezBros is a Steeler Blog run by three brothers who are all huge Steeler fans. If the true definition of fan is fanatic, we fit the bill. We were born into Steeler fandom. Love of the Steelers goes back many generations in our family. It's in our blood. You can read our "Welcome to SteezBros" post in the archive if you are interested in more information about us and the blog. Thanks for reading and check back often!


GO STEELERS!

Monday, September 7, 2009

America's Game: 2008 Steelers Edition

I'm just gonna put this out there. NFL Films is awesome. The series America's Game, which chronicles past Super Bowl Championship seasons with commentary from key players and coaches, is outstanding. And that's why I have my DVR set for the NFL Network Wednesday night at 8 pm. The edition chronicling the 2008 Super Bowl Champion Steelers (WOOOO!!!) will air at that time. I suggest you watch it. You can thank me later.

You're probably wondering why I'm DVRing it instead of watching it. Well, if you must know, I'll be flying back to Pittsburgh on Wednesday night to attend the season opener at Heinz Field. So suck it.

No comments: